1/1 Photo of Hamburger Dump Soup
3 hrs 10 mins
I like easy recipes and this recipe is very easy. It also very good!! Love it anytime but especially during the cold months.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can carrots
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green peas
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 3 -4 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1Place ground beef and garlic into your big cooking pot while you are opening veggies, this will give it time to brown.
- 2Place canned veggies into pot, do not drain. You need their liquid.
- 3Cut up potatoes and unwrap bouillon cubes, add to the mix.
- 4Add enough water to fill the pot. It usually is not a lot of water because of the canned vegetables.
- 5Cook 3-4 hours.
- 6Serve. Some like cheese over their soup.
- 7Note: You can use frozen or fresh vegetables. I always double my recipe because it just does not seem to be enough, but we will eat it for leftovers. If you do not like some of these vegetables you add what you do like.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Dump Soup
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.5
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 803.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 27.0 g