I like easy recipes and this recipe is very easy. It also very good!! Love it anytime but especially during the cold months.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can carrots
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green peas
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 3 -4 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, diced
- Place ground beef and garlic into your big cooking pot while you are opening veggies, this will give it time to brown.
- Place canned veggies into pot, do not drain. You need their liquid.
- Cut up potatoes and unwrap bouillon cubes, add to the mix.
- Add enough water to fill the pot. It usually is not a lot of water because of the canned vegetables.
- Cook 3-4 hours.
- Serve. Some like cheese over their soup.
- Note: You can use frozen or fresh vegetables. I always double my recipe because it just does not seem to be enough, but we will eat it for leftovers. If you do not like some of these vegetables you add what you do like.
Good! This was so simple - the only work I did was to cut up some fresh baby carrots. I like soups a little spicier so added a little bit of seasoning salt and spicy Mrs. Dash. Thanks ladyautumn for a comfy soup on a rainy day. Made for My 3 Chefs.