Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Unique for cookouts. Simply use your favorite hamburger recipe and shape into hot dogs. This way you only need hot dog buns!
- 10 hot dog buns
Plain simple hamburger recipe
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup water
Kick it up a notch
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 onion, diced (optional)
- 8 ounces bob evans zesty hot sausage (optional)
- garlic, minced (optional)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Combine ingredients and shape into hot dogs and grill!
- Serve on hot dog buns and enjoy!