Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Green Giant.
- 6 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 3 cups green giant frozen broccoli cuts
- 10 ounces refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 6 ounces Green Giant sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package, adding broccoli during last minute of cook time. Drain; return to saucepan. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together alfredo sauce and half and half.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Reduce heat to medium. Stir sauce mixture, cream cheese and mushrooms into beef. Cook 2-3 minutes longer, stirring frequently, until cream cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti and broccoli. Cook 1 minute longer. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Test Kitchen Tip:.
- Try vermicelli or linguine pasta instead of the spaghetti.
Excellent!! Fast and delicious; great weekday meal. Made for Beyond Burgers event in Cooking Photos!
my family loves this recipe. it taste so good and it doesn't take very long to make also. we have this on a regular basis.