Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ohhh these are my favorite and my family loves them. If your a fan of French Dips this is a easy way to do them at home.
- 1 lb hamburger, shaped into 4 patties
- 4 French rolls (day old works best)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups au jus sauce (I use pre-made)
- In a large fry pan place patties, bacon, onion, and mushrooms fry over medium heat until patties are done
- place cheese slices on patties.
- taost french rolls.
- heat Au Jus.
- assemble sandwiches pour au jus into bowls and serve.
these are really good! followed exactly just added a little horseradish to the rolls thank you for a great idea