Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
a great nacho dip !
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano, leaves
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 (32 ounce) boxmexican processed cheese, cubed
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, drain and transfer to a 4-5 quart slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Add remaining ingredients plus 3/4 cup of water and stir well.
- Cover, and cook on low for 1 1/2-2 hours, stirring once or twice.
- Add a little salt, if desired.
Delicious! This dip was devoured while watching football today. Thanks for sharing! ***Made for PRMR***
As much as we enjoy dips, I did use just 2 teaspoons of chili powder & 1/3 cup of chili sauce in this recipe! Several friends asked for the recipe, however, & I'm sure they'll be happy to make it with the full amount of heat! A great recipe, nevertheless, & well worth making again! [Made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]
In a word- delicious! A perfect match with ice-cold beer. I'm going to be making this often.