- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano, leaves
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 (32 ounce) boxmexican processed cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, drain and transfer to a 4-5 quart slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Add remaining ingredients plus 3/4 cup of water and stir well.
- Cover, and cook on low for 1 1/2-2 hours, stirring once or twice.
- Add a little salt, if desired.