Recipe by b4uc1or2
This is a recipe I concocted many years ago and we still make it! Fast and easy and very versatile.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (drained & squeezed dry)
- 1⁄2 lb ground chuck
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- l/ 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chuck and onion in heavy skillet Add spinach and heat through.
- Make a hole in the middle of the above mixture.
- Break the two eggs in the hole in the spinach mixture and scramble the eggs until completely mixed in with the spinach mixture.
- Add mushrooms.
- Add soy sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper.