- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup cheese (grated)
- 16 -18 slices bread
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup (Don't Add One Can Of Water)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except bread slices and mix well.
- Trim crusts from bread slices, butter cupcake pans OR one side of bread slice.
- Place bread slices in cupcake tin with butter side down and shape into pan.
- Fill with meat mixture (full) and bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes or until meat is browned and cooked to temperature.
- Remove and serve.
- This recipe freezes well.