1/3 Photos of Hamburger-Crust Pizza
echo echo's Note:
The "crust" of this pizza is actually hamburger rather than dough. Sure cuts down on the carbs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 lb genoa salami, sliced thin
- 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese, slices
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped mixed mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon crumbled dried oregano (or 1 tsp fresh)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Mix the beef and the garlic and press into a 12-inch pizza pan.
- 2Mix the tomato sauce through the sugar and spread on top of the beef.
- 3Layer the onion, salami, mozzarella cheese and mushrooms on the pizza in the order listed.
- 4Sprinkle with oregano and parmesan.
- 5Bake at 400ï¿½ about 15 minutes or until the beef is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger-Crust Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.5 mg
- Sodium 672.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: