Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Mom's recipe......good old comfort food!
Make and share this Hamburger Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- Brown onion in butter.
- Add hamburger and cook unitl browned.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in flour and then milk.
- Heat until it bubbles.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes.
- Note-- if gravy is too thin for your taste, you may thicken with 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
Shelli,This was a quick and easy lunch for us yesterday,and it was also delicious.We had t over Egg noodles, with little cobs of corn,and a cucumber salad.Yum.Thanks, Darlene
This is known as s--t on a shingle around here and we serve it over toast,kids love it and its a quick simple meal too.
I`m sorry,i thought i had already rated this,guess not....i loved this recipe,it could almost be called a cheaters strganoff,but without the mushrooms,it was very easy to make & tasted great.Thanks for posting Shelli.