Recipe by AustinsAm
The light, buttery taste of the crescent roll crust topped with taco meat, sour cream, cheese, and crunchy taco chips, makes you go back for seconds! My husband ate 3 pieces when I made this for us! I think you will enjoy it too!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 cup crushed nacho chip, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook hamburger and onion until meat is browned; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- Bring to a boil and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Place in a greased 9" pie plate with points toward the center.
- Press into bottom and up the sides.
- Sprinkle 1 cup chips over crust. Top with meat mixture.
- Spread sour cream over meat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and remaining chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Let set for 5 minutes before cutting.