Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
So simple to make but sooo good.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 bags of success boil-in-the-bag rice (or any rice you prefer)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, salt, pepper, and milk and heat through.
- Serve over rice.
- Although I find as long as I salt and pepper it well enough, it has plenty of flavor for my taste, if you feel it isn't flavorful enough, many reviewers have made some excellent suggestions to kick it up. :).
ok, I thought...well, it will be fine for a quick use of what's in pantry but it was really really good!!! I added a splash of sherry and 3 heaping tbs of sour cream instead of milk and everyone loved it!!
YUM! I made this tonight and served over brown rice. What can I say that hasnt already been said? This was tasty, cheap and filling. Thanks! My 6 yr old enjoyed it too which is a bonus!
I grew up eating this & when I want a comfort food this is definately one that always taste great & easy to whip up in no time!!! If I don't feel like making rice it tastes great over toast!!! I love this recipe....YUMMMM