Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is one of my favorite one-dish meals from when I was a kid. My mom used to serve it with homemade rolls and a salad, and we all loved it. Better yet it's sooo easy and quick to make!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion
- 1 (20 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Brown hamburger with onion; drain.
- Mix together soups, sour cream, and seasoned salt.
- Add everything else together with the soup mixture and meat.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.