Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I needed an easy meal one night, with very little in the pantry. I just threw together what I had available, and kept my fingers crossed. I've cooked it any number of times since, always with family approval. Even my picky teenage granddaughters like it! I use an electric fry pan, but any large saucepan will do.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- brown hamburger meat and onions. Drain.
- Add canned items, salt, pepper and Mrs. Dash Original Flavor spice.
- Simmer 45 - 60 minutes.
- Cook noodles, serve meat sauce over noodles.