1/1 Photo of Hamburger "Comfort Food" Casserole
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Auntie Jan's Note:
Since I love casseroles I tried to modify my usual hamburger/potatoe casserole and I think I made it a little better this time with the additon of the rotel tomatoes and an addition of the vegetable soup. Since this juices up well you may need a thickener at the end. I added extra cheese and let it sit for about 15 minutes last time and that worked well. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry hamburger with onion,and garlic,drain well.
- 2Add chopped potatoes to hamburger mix and put in lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Combine next 7 ingredients and stir well.
- 4Cover dish with foil and place in 375 oven for about 1 hour.
- 5Doesn't hurt to remove foil and stir the casserole once during the cooking process.
- 6Take out of oven and top with shredded cheese and place back in oven till bubbly.
- 7All Done!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger "Comfort Food" Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.1
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 138.8 mg
- Sodium 1232.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 45.9 g