Cook1 hr 15 mins
Since I love casseroles I tried to modify my usual hamburger/potatoe casserole and I think I made it a little better this time with the additon of the rotel tomatoes and an addition of the vegetable soup. Since this juices up well you may need a thickener at the end. I added extra cheese and let it sit for about 15 minutes last time and that worked well. Hope you enjoy.
- Fry hamburger with onion,and garlic,drain well.
- Add chopped potatoes to hamburger mix and put in lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine next 7 ingredients and stir well.
- Cover dish with foil and place in 375 oven for about 1 hour.
- Doesn't hurt to remove foil and stir the casserole once during the cooking process.
- Take out of oven and top with shredded cheese and place back in oven till bubbly.
- All Done!