This is my Grandma's recipe. I grew up eating this and now I make it for my own family. My husband really loves it, but he does love everything. I like to serve it with toast. It brings back great memories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onion and celery just until tender.
- 2Brown hamburger in large skillet. Add onion and celery to hamburger.
- 3Add one can of cream of chicken soup and 1/2 can of water. Add soy sauce to taste.
- 4Let simmer 5-10 minutes.
- 5Serve over white rice and top with chow mein noodles.
- 6NOTE: If too runny, you can add flour to thicken up to your liking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Chow-Mein
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.2
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 587.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 25.5 g