Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my Grandma's recipe. I grew up eating this and now I make it for my own family. My husband really loves it, but he does love everything. I like to serve it with toast. It brings back great memories.
- Sauté onion and celery just until tender.
- Brown hamburger in large skillet. Add onion and celery to hamburger.
- Add one can of cream of chicken soup and 1/2 can of water. Add soy sauce to taste.
- Let simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Serve over white rice and top with chow mein noodles.
- NOTE: If too runny, you can add flour to thicken up to your liking.