Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a chose your ingredient casserole. It works well with any of the options.No need to run out and get one kind of soup when you can use what you have on hand. It is easy to adapt to anyones taste. Works well with cream of chicken soup too. Choose your options, make this recipe truly your own!
- 1 lb browned ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed soup
- 3 ounces noodles, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup thin sliced celery
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- paprika (only with bread crumbs) or garlic
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs or 1⁄2 cup crushed chips
- tomato soup or cheddar cheese soup or cream or mushrooms or cream of celery soup
- elbow macaroni or spaghetti
- breadcrumbs or crushed tortilla chips or corn chips or crushed saltine crackers
- chili powder or oregano or garlic or caraway seed
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Brown ground beef and if you like add 1 clove garlic minced, celery or choose a seasoning from options.
- Combine soup, sour cream and milk in bowl.
- Add pimiento and parsley.
- Stir in mushrooms and add groundbeef and noodles.
- Put mixture into 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crushed chips on top.
- Drizzle butter on top chips or bread crumbs.
- Bake aprox 30 min until heated through.