This is a chose your ingredient casserole. It works well with any of the options.No need to run out and get one kind of soup when you can use what you have on hand. It is easy to adapt to anyones taste. Works well with cream of chicken soup too. Choose your options, make this recipe truly your own!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb browned ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed soup
- 3 ounces noodles, cooked
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup thin sliced celery
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 tablespoon snipped parsley
- paprika (only with bread crumbs) or garlic
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs or 1/2 cup crushed chips
- tomato soup or cheddar cheese soup or cream or mushrooms or cream of celery soup
- elbow macaroni or spaghetti
- breadcrumbs or crushed tortilla chips or corn chips or crushed saltine crackers
- chili powder or oregano or garlic or caraway seed
- 1Cook noodles and drain.
- 2Brown ground beef and if you like add 1 clove garlic minced, celery or choose a seasoning from options.
- 3Combine soup, sour cream and milk in bowl.
- 4Add pimiento and parsley.
- 5Stir in mushrooms and add groundbeef and noodles.
- 6Put mixture into 2 quart casserole dish.
- 7Sprinkle crushed chips on top.
- 8Drizzle butter on top chips or bread crumbs.
- 9Bake aprox 30 min until heated through.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Choice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 150.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: