Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Fast, filling and very tasty.
Make and share this Hamburger Cheese Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground round, browned and drained
- 8 cups beef broth
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dried parsley
- 1 -2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2-1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups macaroni
- Brown ground round and drain.
- Put ground round and the next 12 ingredients into a soup pot.
- Cook til veggies are tender.
- Add macaroni and cook til tender.
- Add cheese and cook til melted.