Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I came across this recipe when I was looking for a replacement for the boxed Hamburger Helper version. This is just the seasoning and it is a great staple to have on hand.
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1⁄3 cup instant onion
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 2⁄3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- Combine all ingredients in a large ziploc bag. Use 1/2 cup per recipe combined with your choice of liquids (3/4 cup minimum), vegetable, pasta, rice, or potatoes.