Recipe by M Messer
I made this for dinner tonight and it is a wonderful winter dish. Warm and comforting for the tummy and the mind. Number of servings estimated.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs hamburger
- 1 large onion, diced and chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated (or more)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- elbow macaroni, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger and onion and drain.
- In BIG pot combine all ingredients except for noodles and stir well.
- Add cooked noodles until you like the consistency (also good way to stretch it for more people). The longer you cook it the better it tastes.
- Remember the stewed tomatoes and cheese will both cook down some so don't add too much ketchup.
- You can always add either it or water to straighten out consistency.
- ** for cheese - the more cheese you add the creamier and to a certain extent blander it gets. If you like lots of cheese stir it OFTEN. voice of experience).
- Recipe and also be increased at will as long as you have a very large pot.