This is an adaptation of 2 different recipes my mother-in-law used to fix. I took part of each one and added them together one day when I didn't have all the ingredients for just one.Also, I had 3 of my grandchildren the day I made this they loved it. There were no leftovers. .
- In a heavy skillet brown beef and onion.
- Add corn,soup,and parmesan cheese.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, while cooking macaroni.
- Add macaroni to the meat mixture.
- Season to taste.
- Pour into a greased casserole.
- Top with cheese slices.
- Cut biscuits in half to cover top of mixture.
- Bake at 350° until biscuits are done and browned to your liking.