1/3 Photos of Hamburger Casserole
Dianne Clewien's Note:
This is an adaptation of 2 different recipes my mother-in-law used to fix. I took part of each one and added them together one day when I didn't have all the ingredients for just one.Also, I had 3 of my grandchildren the day I made this they loved it. There were no leftovers. .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy skillet brown beef and onion.
- 2Add corn,soup,and parmesan cheese.
- 3Simmer for 15 minutes, while cooking macaroni.
- 4Add macaroni to the meat mixture.
- 5Season to taste.
- 6Pour into a greased casserole.
- 7Top with cheese slices.
- 8Cut biscuits in half to cover top of mixture.
- 9Bake at 350° until biscuits are done and browned to your liking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.2
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 43.2 mg
- Sodium 1436.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 24.4 g