I found this recipe on BetterRecipes.com and recently made it. I changed a few ingredients and also the quantity of noodles it called for to suit my taste. I prefer more of a wet casserole so I used less noodles but you can add or subtract as suits you best.
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan with the chopped onion.
- In large pot boil the egg noodles until tender, drain.
- Combine the ground beef mixture, noodles, soups and cheddar cheese.
- Place mixture in a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.