Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a very easy dish to make.Its very yummy and my son even likes it!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 can green beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bag sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 can tomato soup
- 7 potatoes
- Cook and mash potatoes,add egg to potatoes while mashing.
- Set aside.
- Brown hamburger and onion,drain.
- Add beans and soup, stir well.
- Place in a greased casserole dish.
- Put mashed potatoes on top of meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- bake 350 for 35-40 minutes.
I made this for dinner tonight and everyone liked it. I changed the recipe a bit by using milk in the mashed potatoes, sprinkled some garlic powder in when i browned the beef and used velvetta instead of cheddar. I would make it again. Thanks for posting!
My mother used to make this recipe when we were kids! It is the best comfort food ever! My twin sister and I made this all the time for our kids and now our grown kids are making for themselves! It is an extremely easy recipe to make and I highly recommend it! Play with the seasonings and the type of cheese you use. I love it with basil.