1 hr 10 mins
I received this recipe from my dentist when I was just leaving for College. He claimed that he made it up one day in his kitchen! (He's an excellent cook and makes his own bbq sauces all the time!) It's the best one dish meal I've ever made. I've adapted it several times over the past 12 years (including using turkey burger!) I now serve it to my family and it is constantly requested!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble hamburger (raw) into greased casserole dish.
- 2Combine noodles (uncooked), creamed corn, olives, mushrooms, tomato sauce, salt, pepper and 1-1 1/2C of cheddar cheese.
- 3Mix until throughly coated.
- 4Put into a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top of the casserole and put back into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- 6Serve with a green salad& some crusty bread!
- 7A nice change is to add some chopped up yellow or white onion, or use green onions!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 752.8
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 163.3 mg
- Sodium 1786.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 46.4 g