Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can also use ground chuck or ground turkey. This casserole is simple to make and very tasty.
- 2 lbs lean hamburger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup of chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Cook hamburger and drain excess grease.
- Mix cooked hamburger and the rest of ingredients together in a large casserole dish.
- Save one cup of cheese to spread on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.