Recipe by msjill111
This is a recipe that I got from my mom years ago-she got it I'm sure out of a cookbook as she reads them often. It's very quick and easy to make and is full of flavor..I use fresh mozzerella and it makes a big difference in taste. I hope you enjoy this as much as my family does.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 (42 ounce) jarof your favorite spaghetti sauce (I use Ragu for this)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (I use fresh mozzerella-the difference is unbelievable)
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 10 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 5 green onions, chopped using green parts only
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook hamburger and onion, drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce to hamburger and cook on low.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, parlsley and green onions in a medium bowl.
- In a 9 x 13 dish, put enough spaghetti sauce on bottom to coat.
- Add 1/2 of noodles, 1/2 of meat mixture, 1/2 of mozzerella cheese.
- Spread all of cheese mixture.
- Add the other half of noodles, the other half of the meat mixture,and the other half of the cheese.
- Cover with foil (sprayed with non stick spray).
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until heated thru.