- 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 1 (28 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (8 ounce) packages macaroni shells and cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown hamburger meat.
- Start boiling water for macaroni.
- Remove hamburger meat and drain.
- Make the macaroni and cheese according to directions on package.
- After macaroni and cheese is done, add the can of mushroom soup and hamburger meat.
- Put into 13*9 inch baking dish.
- Cook in oven approximately 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.