Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is from "Green Hills Garden Club Cooks...Favorite Recipes from Vicksburg, MS" (Jan Jackson). Delicious!
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 -10 ounce) packagesmall noodles
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- Brown meat and drain off oil, add garlic and tomato sauce.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, set aside.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, and onions together.
- Put a layer of noodles, layer of meat then a layer of cheese mixture.
- Repeat then grate cheese on top.
- Heat at 350 degrees until cheese melts on top.