This was a quick little invention when I didn't have much on hand. My husband is a meat and potatoes kind of guy...I try to sneak in veggies where I can. This hit the spot for both of us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamurger with onion and salt and pepper over medium high heat.
- 2When almost brown, add in cabbage and white ground pepper.
- 3Reduce heat to medium and cook until cabbage is wilted and soft.
- 4Add in soup and milk, stir until well combined.
- 5Cover and reduce heat to medium low and let simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6While gravy is simmering, steam potatoes for 25-30 minutes, or until done.
- 7Serve gravy over fork-mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Cabbage Gravy over Steamed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.8
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 1298.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 30.2 g