2 hrs 15 mins
King Arthur Flour recipe for hamburger buns for use with their hamburger bun pan. Can be made with bread maker on dough cycle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Follow breadmaker instructions on dough or to make by hand go to number 2.
- 2Warm milk and butter just until butter starts to melt.
- 3Place all ingredients except egg white and sesame seed into mixing bowl. Stir to combine, then knead the dough until smooth and elastic 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4Place dough into lightly greased bowl, turning to coat all sides, cover lightly with greased lastic wrap and let dough rise until doubled in size.
- 5Turn dough out onto lightly greased surface, divide into 6 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and place it in the lightly greased pan.
- 6Cover the pan and let the dough rise 10 minutes, then press each to flatten the tops. Cover and let rise 1 hour.
- 7Just before baking brush egg white/water mixture and sprinkle with seeds.
- 8Bake the buns in preheated 375 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown, cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Buns (King Arthur Flour)
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 614.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 10.0 g