1/1 Photo of Hamburger Boats
My mother used to make these for us when we were little. I still loooooove them and I thought I'd share. Fairly simple kid-pleaser for sure! Sort of like a mini-meatloaf surrounded by biscuit. I listed refrigerator biscuits to provide a shortcut,but you can also make your own (which is what I do) instead. Sooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Add all ingredients except biscuit dough to bowl and mix until well blended.
- 3Shape meat mixture into 6 balls and set aside.
- 4Open biscuits and place on greased baking sheet.
- 5Roll biscuits out a little bit to enlarge them.
- 6Place one meat pattie/ball on top of one biscuit and wrap dough up to the middle of the meat.
- 7Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until meat is cooked through and biscuits have puffed up and browned.
- 8Let cool for 5 minutes and serve!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Boats
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.4
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 1584.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 28.4 g