Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This quick hamburger meat dish is simple,delicious and tops a list of supper dishes in our home. Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup (10oz)
- Mix all together in bowl except the cheese and tomato soup.
- Place 1/2 hamburger mixture in bottom of 8x8 pan.
- Place grated cheese on top.
- Pat rest of hamburger on top as last layer.
- Pour over tomato soup with a little more cheese.
- Bake 350 for 1 hour.
This was quick and easy, and it froze well.