1/2 Photos of Hamburger Bean Soup
6 hrs 30 mins
My mother's favorite soup. She got the recipe from a quilt guild she belongs to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans butter beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can small white beans
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
- 1Brown hamburger, bacon and onion in large skillet, stirring to break up hamburger into small chunks.
- 2Drain, and transfer meat mixture into a large crockpot.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients, stirring to combine.
- 4Note: this soup is good with minimal cooking (just enough to get good and hot), but is best when cooked slowly for 6-8 hours.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.4
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 2090.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.7 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 34.0 g