Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an experiment gone good! Try it. If you improve on it, let me know how.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can bean with bacon soup
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Brown ground beef and drain. Return ground beef to skillet and add soup and 3/4 can of water to ground beef and stir, heating through. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- While mixture is simmering, combine biscuit mix, milk, cheese, and garlic powder.
- Pour hot ground beef mixture into casserole dish. (I used 1 1/2 quart dish.) Using a tablespoon, place biscuit dough on top of ground beef mixture, leaving a little space between each. Top biscuits with a little extra cheese.
- Cook in oven according to biscuit recipe on box until biscuits are golden brown. I cooked in 450 degree oven for around 15 minutes.