- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cups beef stock
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large dutch oven or other soup pot, saute onion and garlic in oil until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add meat and cook until no pink remains.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook an additional 15-20 min until macaroni is cooked through and flavors have had time to meld.