1/4 Photos of Hamburger Baskets
1 hr 5 mins
Found this on the net, easy tasty kid pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a wok or skillet brown the meat in the oil.
- 3Add the herbs, tomato paste and pasta sauce.
- 4Simmer gently for 20-30 minutes until thick.
- 5Line a large greased muffin tin with slices of the bread and fill with meat mixture Top with a slice of tomato and some grated cheese.
- 6Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- 7*Nice served with salad and potato wedges.
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Baskets
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.8
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.1 mg
- Sodium 1027.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 26.9 g