1/2 Photos of Hamburger Barbecue (Sloppy Joes)
Chef Skie's Note:
Great home made sloppy joe recipe. Sure beats that junk in the can!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large fry pan or electric fry pan, mix onion with cooked ground beef.
- 2In a bowl or measuring cup, mix together remaining ingredients to make a sauce.
- 3Pour sauce over ground beef and onion.
- 4Cook on medium-high until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 5You can adjust the amount of tomato juice used depending on how runny or dry you like your sloppy joe.
- 6Serve on hamburger rolls or regular bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Barbecue (Sloppy Joes)
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 194.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 14.4 g