Great home made sloppy joe recipe. Sure beats that junk in the can!
Make and share this Hamburger Barbecue (Sloppy Joes) recipe from Food.com.
- In a large fry pan or electric fry pan, mix onion with cooked ground beef.
- In a bowl or measuring cup, mix together remaining ingredients to make a sauce.
- Pour sauce over ground beef and onion.
- Cook on medium-high until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- You can adjust the amount of tomato juice used depending on how runny or dry you like your sloppy joe.
- Serve on hamburger rolls or regular bread.