Recipe by laurablaylock
My grandma use to make this when we were little and then our mother made it. Now I have been making it for the last 25 years. Everybody loves it. This recipe is easy and delicious. We serve over buttered noodles but you can serve over rice or potatoes too. We also eat it plain. If you like kidney beans give it a try.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb cooked noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet cook ground beef, onions and green pepper till beef is no longer pink and onions and peppers are tender.
- Drain excess fat.
- Stir in soup, kidney beans, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Bring to boil, simmer for 5 to 10 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Serve over noodles or enjoy plain.