Charlotte J's Note:
Just for the two of you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine potatoes, margarine, salt and pepper.
- 2Place in a greased 8-inch square baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 3Brown hamburger with the onion then drain.
- 4Mix the Worcestershire sauce, milk, egg and cornstarch together and stir into the meat mixture.
- 5Pour mixture over the potatoes.
- 6Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger and Hash Browns
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.9
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 173.3 mg
- Sodium 591.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: