Recipe by sctdvdltl
I grew up with this recipe. adding quick oats to the mix help keeps meat tender when cooked well done. burger cooks faster and gives a great texture.
Top Review by haven't the slightest
Excellent recipe. I used liquid smoke in place of Worcestershire sauce and cooked them in a frying pan. These burgers were really juice and very easy to make. I'll definitely be saving this, so thanks for the post
- 18 ounces fresh black angus ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 ounces quick oats, crumbled in hand
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 slices aged Vermont sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 kaiser rolls, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 onion, texas sweet sliced
- 6 slices clausen pickles
- stone ground mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- heat grill or light charcoal.
- prepare hamburger meat by combining ground meat worcestershire sauce salt pepper and crumbled quick oats.
- make into 3 patties.
- place patties on grill until cooked through 7 minutes flip after 4 minutes.
- toast buns with cheese.
- assemble, add tomatoes, onion, 2 pickles and mustard.
- serve with cold beer.