Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another one of mom's favorites. Easy and filling for the whole family.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- egg noodles
- Cooks onions in oil until tender.
- Add meat brown and drain.
- Add mushrooms, flour, salt and paprika. Blend well.
- Stir in soup, simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil noodles about 10 minutes.
- Blend sour cream into meat mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over noodles.