That is the name someone gave it, but it is not really a casserole. It is a topping for mashed potato, or a baked potato, or even rice. It is very simple but very tasty. As far as I know, Campbells is the only one who makes this soup and I can't find it everywhere. I know that Wal-Mart has it (at least here in this area). When I find it I always buy about 8 cans so I will have it when I want it.
- Fry the chopped onion in a little fat till mostly done.
- Add the hamburg and fry till done, breaking up into pieces.
- Add the soup, mustard, catsup, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve over mashed potato, etc.