I Cook Therefore I Am's Note:
This is my mom's take on a sandwich that is served at Steak Escape. She used to make these as a quck mid-week dinner. Can't eat them anymore cuz I'm a veggie, but there's no reason YOU shouldn't enjoy this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add the ham to the skillet and chop up into fine pieces while cooking.
- 3Add the pineapple to the skillet and heat through.
- 4Divide the ham and pineapple up over the four hamburger buns or hoagie rolls.
- 5Top the sandwiches with cheese.
- 6Place the sandwiches in an oven safe dish and heat under the broiler for just a couple minutes until the cheese melts.
- 7Top with mayo, lettuce, and tomato to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hambrosia Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.7
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 2171.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 37.0 g