This recipe is originally from the "Jewish Holiday Do-book", though I found it on a Jewish recipe site. This is how I make Hamantaschen with my kids! So easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla together. Add flour.
- 2Form into 3" logs, wrap and freeze.
- 3Before making, remove from freezer and let thaw slightly. Slice in 1/4" slices.
- 4Put some filling in the center of each slice.
- 5Fold each "cicle" into a triangular shape, pinching the edges closed. Note that the dough needs to have defrosted all the way to fold it.
- 6I put the cookies on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. That way, you can use a sharpie to write whose cookie is whose on the paper.
- 7Bake at 350°F until done, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamantaschen, Lazy
Serving Size: 1 (1301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 30.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g