I found this excellent, pareve, hamantash recipe on a forum for Jewish women. This dough is very easy to work with and makes a crisp cookie. The cookies freeze very well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs and sugar until creamy.
- 2Add oil and beat. Add juice and extracts. Add baking powder. Gradually add flour until it becomes a good dough consistency.
- 3Fill with favorite filling and shape.
- 4Bake at 350°F on lined baking sheet for about 10 minutes (until bottom is golden).
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamantaschen Dough (Aka Hamantashen / Oznei Haman)
Serving Size: 1 (1250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 21.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g