Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
It's been so hot this summer, i've been trying to think of light meals that don't require cooking. This is an adaptation of a Michael Symon recipe and it's a really yummy appetizer or meal. Super simple. Just make sure you have a nice piece of fish.
- 8 ounces yellowtail fish fillets (medium diced)
- 3 tablespoons red peppers (diced)
- 3 tablespoons yellow peppers (diced)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (leaves)
- 1 jalapeno (minced)
- 2 limes (juiced)
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 shallot (minced)
- tortilla chips
- Mix lime juice, coconut milk, shallot, cilantro and jalapeño in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Let it 'cook' in the fridge for 30 minutes. Serve with chips.