- 2 lbs ham, Cooked, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark sweet cherries
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup rose wine (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ham slices in baking dish.
- Drain cherries and reserve syrup.
- Combine cherry syrup in saucepan with cornstarch, sugar, vinegar, water and spices.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and clear.
- Add wine and cherries.
- Pour over ham slices and bake at 350F 45 minutes.