Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
- Put ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Add water and cover with foil.
- Roast at 325 degrees until meat thermometer registers 135 degrees.
- In the meantime combine remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, about 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
- Remove cinnamon stick.
- The last 15 minutes of baking time, remove foil from ham and spoon small amount of sauce over the ham (return to oven for remaining time).
- Remove and allow ham to stand, covered, about 10 minutes.
- Serve remaining sauce with ham.
Wanted to try this recipe for Easter, but I live in Florida and was not able to find rhubarb. Found it this week and used it for a ham we had for a birthday party. Everyone really enjoyed the different taste.