Top Review by Madray7
Wanted to try this recipe for Easter, but I live in Florida and was not able to find rhubarb. Found it this week and used it for a ham we had for a birthday party. Everyone really enjoyed the different taste.
- 1 (4 lb) boneless ham, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cinnamon stick
Directions See How It's Made
- Put ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Add water and cover with foil.
- Roast at 325 degrees until meat thermometer registers 135 degrees.
- In the meantime combine remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, about 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
- Remove cinnamon stick.
- The last 15 minutes of baking time, remove foil from ham and spoon small amount of sauce over the ham (return to oven for remaining time).
- Remove and allow ham to stand, covered, about 10 minutes.
- Serve remaining sauce with ham.