I make this when my very large family all get together. Always a favorite with them.
Make and share this Ham With Pineapple Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 1 1/4 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°F and ham is heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine 1/4 cup water, brown sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, mustard, and pineapple.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining water until smooth; stir into pineapple sauce.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with the ham.