Recipe by internetnut
I got this recipe a couple of years ago from The Leftovers Cookbook. My family loves this glaze. We think it tastes so good on the ham. When I make this ham I add 1/2 - 1 cup water to the pan. I do not cover the ham. I do not turn my heat up I leave it on 325. I cover my ham with pineapple slices and cherries. After cooking I make a gravy with the juices from the ham and serve over slices of ham and mashed potatoes.
- 8 -8 1⁄2 lbs ham, pre-cooked
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325.
- Score top of ham with diagonal cuts, making diamonds.
- Place ham in a shallow baking dish; bake 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredirnts and spread mixture over ham.
- Increase oven to 400.
- Bake 30 minutes longer, or until ham is well glazed.