Top Review by Tahiti
This was great for my leftover ham.The only thing I did different was cover it the first 30 minutes, I hate when the noodles get crunchy, then uncovered it for the last bit of cheese and onions to brown. We all liked it here.
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups fully cooked ham
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can French-fried onions
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- In a greased 3 quart baking dish combine pasta and ham.
- Add 1 cup of the cheese and 3/4ths of the onions.
- In a different bowl combine broth,soup,milk and seasoning.
- Pour over the pasta misture, Mix well.
- Bake,uncovered at 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 30 minutes add remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until heated through.